Concerns about the treatment of Lesbian Gay Bisexual Transgender Intersex (LGBTI) individuals come amid a national topic of police-community relations, which largely focused on cops and communities of color. This one-hour course is designed to enhance your ability to identify the importance of proper training and knowledge on the LGBTI community.
- LGBTI Hate Crimes and the Police
- Terms for Police to Avoid with LGBT Persons
- Brian Sharp Discusses Gender Identity and Gender Expression
- Creating Awareness and Understanding of the Transgender Community
- News – LGBT Police Training – the Dove
- ‘It Gets Better’, LGBT Officers Inspiring Message – Scott Lanson Shares